We are excited to offer you books and audio CD’s that we think honor God and will encourage you in your walk with the Lord.
We are a homeschooling family that desires to study in God’s Word, and know Him more. We have struggled just like you probably have in knowing how to study the Bible, and how to help our children in this area also. We began to search for Bible studies, and great books that glorify God. It is fun to find treasures and gems that we didn’t even know existed.
So here are just some of the books that we have discovered. One of our favorite things to do at night is to read together Godly fiction books, such as The Promise Series or Lamplighter books. We pray that you will use these books to grow in the Lord, and share with your family.
May God bless your endeavors to know Him better.
Tom and Carol Robb
Here are some of the kinds of books that you will find on our site:
- Christian Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Christian Biographies
- Biblical Fiction
- Children’s Books
- Bible Studies
- Spiritual Growth
- Devotions/ Devotionals
- Homeschool Curriculum
- Creation Resources
- Creation Science
- Counseling Resources
- Marriage Resources
- Parenting Resources
Our Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the divinely inspired, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. The Trinity; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are Co-equal and Co-eternal Persons, One in essence and character (Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 28:19).
3. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin through the agency of the Holy Spirit (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23).
4. Jesus Christ is fully God (Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 1:3).
5. The humanity of Jesus Christ was without sin (1 Peter 2:21-22; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
6. Jesus Christ’s death on the cross was a substitutionary atonement for the sins of mankind (Hebrews 2:17; 1 John 2:2; 4:10; Romans 3:25).
7. Salvation is by grace through faith alone in Christ alone (Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5).
8. Both believers and unbelievers will be bodily resurrected (Acts 24:15; Romans 8:23; Philippians 3:21).
9. Jesus Christ will transform creation into the eternal state at the final resurrection (Romans 8:20-21; 1Corinthians 15:50-55).
10. God has fixed a day in which Jesus judges the world in righteousness (John 5:28-29; Acts 17:31).